Wicked One-Eyed Sliders
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Minutes
Total Time: 16 Minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3 ripe avocados (pits removed)
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 fresh lemons (juiced)
- 1 small tomato (seeded and diced)
- 8 1-ounce parker house rolls (optional)
- 1/2 tsp salt (divided)
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 Hard-boiled egg (thinly sliced)
- 3 Small black olives (sliced, using the ends only)
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Minutes
- Total Time: 16 Minutes
1. Combine Laura's 92% Lean ground beef, 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper in a medium bowl. Divide into 10 equal portions, shaping into a 1/4-inch patty; set aside.
2. Combine avocado, onion, garlic, lemon juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt and hot sauce in a bowl. Add tomato, mixing well.
3. Place patties in a grill pan or on a grill over medium heat. Grill 3 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Serve topped with guacamole mixture on rolls if desired.
If you really want to make these hair-raising, top the buns with slices of boiled egg and sliced olives to give it that "one-eyed" look.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 405.00
- Fat Content: 19.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 47.00mg
- Sodium Content: 480.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 45.00g
- Sugar Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 16.50g