BLT Cheeseburger Sliders
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 10 slices Bacon
- 1/2 tsp Seasoned salt
- 1 tsp Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 6 slices American cheese
- Iceberg or romaine lettuce (2 large heads, rinsed)
- 2 Tomatoes (medium-sized, sliced)
- MAYONNAISE SPREAD:
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise (light or low-calorie)
- 3 tbsps Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Dill pickle relish
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat a grill or skillet on medium heat.
2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, seasoned salt, pepper and oregano.
3. Divide mixture into 6 sections then roll each into a ball. Press each ball down flat to form a patty.
4. Cook bacon slices in the skillet until crisp. Remove bacon and set aside. Wipe excess grease from pan before adding burger patties.
5. Place patties on grill/pan and cook for approximately 4 minutes on each side or until cooked to your liking. (If using a skillet, only cook 3 at a time to avoid over-crowding.)
6. Place a slice of cheese and bacon on each cooked burger. Place each burger on a large piece of lettuce.
7. Combine ingredients for the mayonnaise spread. Top each burger with spread, one slice tomato, extra lettuce over the top and serve. Enjoy!