- 1 1/2 lbs Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Granulated garlic
- 1 tsp Ground cumin
- 1 tsp Ground chili pepper
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1/2 Large sweet onion (sliced thin)
- 1/2 Large red onion (sliced thin)
- 6 Sweet peppers (sliced thin)
- 1 Lime (juiced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 5 Hamburger buns
- Guacamole, lettuce, tomatoes, and favorite condiments
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat grill or grill pan.
2. Mix ground beef and seasonings until well combined. Form into 5 patties.
3. Add olive oil to a skillet and add onions and peppers. Cook over medium heat until onions are softened and start to caramelize, stirring often. Remove from heat and add lime juice.
4. Cook burgers about 6 minutes per side until cooked through.
5. Place burgers on buns and top with onions, peppers and your favorite condiments.