Unstuffed Pepper Skillet
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 Bell peppers (chopped)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 15 ozs Tomato sauce
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- Fresh basil for garnish
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté peppers and onion.
2. Once softened, stir in ground beef, breaking it apart as it cooks. Stir in tomato sauce, seasonings, and cooked rice.
3. Reduce heat and let simmer for 5-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Serve topped with fresh basil, enjoy!
Recipe credit: Jenna Urben @theurbenlife
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Fat Content: 2.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.00g
- Sodium Content: 5075.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 155.00g
- Fiber Content: 11.00g
- Protein Content: 8.00g
- Sugar Content: 22.00g