Ground Beef Superfood Chili
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 55 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 cloves Garlic (diced)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Chili powder
- 1 tbsp Cumin
- 2 tsps Salt
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 can Tomato paste (6-ounce can)
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (16-ounce can, with juice)
- 1 Red bell pepper (diced)
- 1 can Sliced beets (16-ounce can, drained, chopped into smaller pieces)
- 1 cup Beef bone broth (can use up to 2 cups depending on preferred texture)
- Dairy free cheddar cheese for topping (optional)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 55 Minutes
- Total Time: 65 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large pot add the ground beef, onion and garlic to the pan. Sauté until beef is fully cooked through, then add tomato paste, diced tomatoes, and the spices, continuing to stir everything together.
2. Lastly add the beef bone broth, sliced beets, red bell pepper, and stir. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer for 45 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Top with cheddar cheese, cilantro, and green onion. Enjoy!
Select your email service