Air Fryer Ground Beef Nachos
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 18 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup Water
- 8 ozs Tortilla chips
- 8 ozs Grated cheddar cheese
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- 1/4 cup Green onions (diced)
- 1/4 cup Tomatoes (diced)
- 1/4 cup Black olives (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1/2 cup Salsa
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 18 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef. Add taco seasoning mix and water. Cook according to the recipe or package instructions.
2. In the air fryer basket, layer tortilla chips, cheese, and meat.
3. Preheat the air fryer 325 degrees F for 5 minutes.
4. Place the basket into the air fryer and cook the nachos 3 to 8 minutes or until cheese is melted. Watch carefully they cook fast.
5. Top with avocado, tomato, black olives, sour cream, and salsa. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Select your email service