Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 1/2 cups Medium grain white rice
- 1 1/2 cups Bean sprouts
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 1 Carrot (large, julienned)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil (divided)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 3 tbsps Soy sauce
- 1 Egg
- 1/2 cup Napa cabbage kimchi
- 1 tbsp Gochujang Korean red pepper paste
- 1 tbsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Seaweed (1 packet)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. First step wash the bean sprouts and julienne the carrot then boil water.
2. Add bean sprouts in the boiling water for 5 minutes and remove using strainer. Do the same step for the spinach and dried fern brake. Season veggies with salt and a teaspoon of sesame oil.
3. In a medium pan in high heat, add a TBSP of oil for the julienne carrots. Stir-fry the carrots until tender. Remove from pan then turn up the heat to high. Add Laura’s Lean ground beef to the pan. Stir and add 3 TBSP of soy sauce. Cook until brown remove from pan. Then add 1 tsp of oil and cook the eggs sunny side up.
4. Serve over rice, top with beef, seaweed, spinach, seasoned bean sprouts, carrots, radish, kimchi, and egg. Serve with 1 TBSP sesame oil and 1 TBSP of gochujang. Sprinkle with toasted sesame seeds. Mix all ingredients together and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Michelle from "Diet and Fries" online blog