Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 6 Hours
Total Time: 375 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 cups Onion (chopped)
- 3/4 cup Water
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1/2 tsp Celery salt
- 1 tsp Dry mustard
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 4 tsps Sugar (or 2 teaspoons agave)
- 4 tsps Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Dill weed
- 8 Whole grain buns or rolls (toasted)
- Romaine lettuce (8 leaves, for serving)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 6 Hours
- Total Time: 375 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Coat slow cooker insert with cooking spray and preheat on high.
2. Coat large skillet with cooking spray and cook onions for 2-3 minutes over medium high; stirring.
3. Add Laura's Lean Ground Beef to skillet; cook and stir 6-7 minutes or until beef is evenly cooked.
4. Add beef mixture and all ingredients excluding buns and lettuce.
5. Cook on high for 3 hours or low for 6 hours.
6. Serve on toasted buns with romaine lettuce.
7. Enjoy your Slow Cooker Sloppy Joes Recipe!
Recipe credit: cookingwithruthie.com
Select your email service