Ground Beef Goulash
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 Sweet onion (diced)
- 1 Orange bell pepper (chopped)
- 2 tsps Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (15-ounce can)
- 1 can Sweet corn (15-ounce can)
- 1 can Beef broth (15-ounce can)
- 1 can Tomato sauce (15-ounce can)
- 2 cups Elbow pasta noodles
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Pour the olive oil into a pan over medium heat. Sauté the onion, garlic, and peppers with
salt and pepper until soft and fragrant.
2. Add in the ground beef and cook through. Add some more salt and pepper.
3. Stir in Italian seasoning and Worcestershire sauce. Allow to cook for an additional 1 to 2
4. Stir in diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, sweet corn, and beef broth. Bring to a light simmer
and then add in noodles. Stir, and then cover with a lid. Allow to cook for 10-12 minutes,
or until the noodles are tender.
5. Taste and add salt and pepper. Sprinkle cheese over top if desired and cover with the lid
for one minute, or until the cheese has melted. Enjoy!
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Carbohydrate Content: 51.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00g
- Fat Content: 16.00g
- Protein Content: 26.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Sodium Content: 6744.00mg
- Sugar Content: 37.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.