Sheet Pan Ground Beef Hamburger Steaks with Mushrooms & Onions
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 1/2 Sweet onion (diced, sliced , divided)
- Portabello mushrooms (1 16-ounce package, sliced)
- 3 tbsps Olive oil
- 2 tsps Butter
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat oven to 415 degrees F.
2. Form patties using 1/2 the diced sweet onion, garlic, and the ground beef.
3. Line a baking pan with tin foil. Place the sliced onions and mushrooms on the pan, drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt & pepper and toss to coat. Gently nestle each hamburger steak on top of veggies. Sprinkle with additional salt and pepper.
4. Place pan in the oven and cook for approximately 25 minutes or until steaks are brown around edges. Remove from oven and top with pat of butter.
5. Let rest for 5 minutes and serve. Enjoy!
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Fat Content: 12.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 5.00mg
- Sodium Content: 15.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 0.00g
- Protein Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.