Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 50 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 1/2 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 3 cups Sweet potatoes (3/4 inch diced and peeled)
- 2 tsps Olive oil (for roasting)
- 6 slices Bacon (nitrate-free, sugar-free; diced)
- 1 cup Spanish onion (diced)
- 1/2 cup Mushrooms (sliced)
- Fresh spinach (2 large handfuls, chopped)
- 5 Large eggs
- 1 tsp Sea salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- Chopped chives (garnish)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 50 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Toss sweet potatoes with the 2 tsp. olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper, then arrange in a single layer on a cookie sheet and roast for 35 minutes.
3. Heat a large, oven-proof or cast-iron skillet over medium–high heat. Add bacon pieces and cook until just under done.
4. Add the onions to the bacon and continue to cook until the onions are translucent. Add crumbled Laura’s 92% Lean Ground Beef, mushrooms, sea salt, and pepper, and continue cooking, stirring until the mushrooms soften and the beef browns.
5. Stir in spinach and remove from heat. Add the roasted sweet potatoes and gently toss to combine.
6. Lower the oven heat to 400 degrees. Use a spoon to create four small grooves in the mixture, and then carefully crack each egg into a groove. Season with more salt and pepper, then bake for 10–15 minutes.
7. Finish by garnishing with chives before serving.
Pro tip: Save time by making ahead. Cook everything except for the eggs, then before serving, add eggs and bake until cooked through.
Recipe credit: Chef Stephanie Adkins
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 256.00
- Fat Content: 13.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 147.00mg
- Sodium Content: 664.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 19.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 17.00g