Bento Box Ground Beef Mini Taco Stuffed Peppers
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 50 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Mini peppers
- 1 cup Cooked rice
- 2 tsps Garlic powder
- 2 tsps Onion powder
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup True Made Ketchup
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Split peppers lengthwise and remove seeds and pithy material.
2. Brown ground beef and drain.
3. Add garlic powder, onion powder, Worcestershire and True Made Ketchup to skillet.
4. Cook until heated through.
5. Add rice mix well.
6. Preheat oven to 350.
7. Spray baking sheet with non-stick spray.
8. Place split peppers on baking sheet and fill with meat mixture.
9. Top each pepper with shredded cheese.
10. Bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 67.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 2.10g
- Cholesterol Content: 15.50mg
- Fat Content: 4.80g
- Protein Content: 3.60g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.20g
- Sodium Content: 99.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.10g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.