Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 8 ozs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Flour tortilla (12 inch)
- 1 oz Oaxaca cheese
- 1 oz Cotilla cheese
- 1 oz Chihuahua cheese
- 1/2 tsp Dried epazote (Mexican oregano)
- 2 tsps Fresh habanero (diced)
- 8 Grape tomatoes (sliced)
- 1 Fresh jalapeño (thinly sliced)
- 1 oz Sour cream
- 1/4 oz Fresh cilantro
- 1/2 oz Chimichurri sauce
- 1 oz Olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a hot pan add the olive oil, then add the ground beef season with salt and pepper and cook until well-browned then set aside to cool.
2. Toast tortilla on a lightly oiled flat pan or plancha until charred on each side, let cool to room temperature, should be crisp and dry.
3. Top evenly with cheese mix, then add tomatoes and ground beef.
4. Cook in a hot oven until cheese is melted season with epazote and habaneros.
5. Slice with a pizza cutter in 6 even pieces put on large round 12" plate, finish with chimichurri and sliced jalapeños, drizzle sour cream and garnish with cilantro.
5 Bunches Parsley Chopped
5 each lemons Zested and Juiced
4 cloves Garlic finely chopped
4 TBS Chili Flakes
4 qts EVOO
Salt and Pepper
Recipe credit: Chef Ralph Scamardella
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 524.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 14.10g
- Cholesterol Content: 139.00mg
- Fat Content: 32.20g
- Protein Content: 49.80g
- Saturated Fat Content: 13.00g
- Sodium Content: 343.00mg
- Sugar Content: 7.40g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service