Air Fryer Ground Beef Pasta Tacos
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 24 Jumbo pasta shells
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 Small red onion (chopped)
- 2 tsps Cumin
- 2 tsps Coriander
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 375 gs Medium thick and chunky salsa (1 jar)
- 1 can Black beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1 1/2 tsps Mexican chili powder
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 Tomatoes (diced)
- 1 Avocado (diced)
- Sour cream and lime cheeks for serving
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 minutes or until just tender. Using a slotted spoon, transfer pasta to a tray lined with paper towel to drain.
2. Meanwhile, heat half the oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onion. Cook, stirring for 5 minutes or until softened. Add mince. Cook, breaking up mince with a wooden spoon, for 5 minutes or until browned. Add cumin, coriander and half the garlic powder. Cook, stirring for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add salsa and beans. Season with salt and pepper. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes.
3. Preheat air fryer on 200C. Combine Mexican chilli powder, remaining garlic powder and oil in a large bowl. Add pasta. Season well with salt and pepper. Toss gently to coat. Spoon mince mixture in pasta shells to fill. Sprinkle with cheese. Place 1/3 of the pasta shells, cheese-side up, in the air fryer basket. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until shells are golden and crispy. Carefully transfer to a large serving plate. Repeat with remaining pasta.
4. Top with combined tomato and avocado. Sprinkle with coriander. Serve with sour cream and lime cheeks.
Click below to watch the video
Select your email service