Back To Recipe List
Parmesan & Basil Baked Zucchini Chips
- 2 Zucchini (medium, sliced)
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1/2 cup Plain bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup Fresh basil leaves (finely chopped, packed)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Sweet paprika
- 1/2 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Sesame seeds
- 1/2 tsp Ground coriander
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 425F
2. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
3. Slice zucchini into 1/4-inch thick rounds.
4. Toss with the oil until well coated.
5. In a shallow dish, stir the parmesan, bread crumbs, basil, garlic powder, paprika, oregano, sesame seeds, coriander, salt and pepper together. Place each zucchini round into the mixture and press the coating onto both sides.
6. Arrange zucchini in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
7. Bake until browned and the coating is crisp, about 25 to 30 minutes.
>> Perfect Pairings recommendation: Classic Patty Melt Sandwich
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 80.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 6.70g
- Cholesterol Content: 1.00mg
- Fat Content: 5.50g
- Protein Content: 2.20g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Sodium Content: 65.00mg
- Sugar Content: 1.60g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service