- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Balsamic Caramelized Onion Spread
- 4 Brioche buns
- 1 Medium yellow onion (diced)
- 4 ozs Manchego cheese (shaved)
- 1 Green bell pepper (cored and diced)
- 1 pkg Baby bella mushrooms (sliced)
- Bibb lettuce
- 4 tbsps Olive oil
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Place a large nonstick pan over high heat. Mix the ground beef with Balsamic Caramelized Onion Spread and form into four 4 oz. balls. Place each ball into pan and press until flattened. Cook burger to desired temperature. Add cheese to lightly melt onto burger. In a different pan, heat to medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Add yellow onion, green bell pepper, and mushrooms. Sauté for 2-3 minutes until tender. Place cooked burger on to brioche bun and add sautéed vegetable mixture and Bibb lettuce. Top with other half of bun.
Optional: Try serving with freshly fried Onion Rings or Tater Tots.
Recipe credit: Robert Rothschild
Featured product: Robert Rothschild Balsamic Carmelized Onion Spread