Moroccan Beef Lentil Soup
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 40 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Moroccan spice blend
- 1 Large onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Minced garlic
- 2 tsps Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- 1 cup Celery (chopped)
- 1 bunch Dino kale (stems removed, chopped)
- 1 cup Peas
- 2 pts Cherry tomatoes (sliced in half)
- 2 cups Carrots (sliced)
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 cup Lentils
- 7 cups Chicken stock
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 40 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place a large stock pot over medium heat and add the olive oil and ground beef.
2. Once the beef is partially cooked add the onions, carrots and celery.
3. Cook for 5 minutes until slightly tender.
4. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 30 minutes until the lentils are tender. Enjoy!