Ground Beef Cheeseburger Frittata
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 45 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium white onion (chopped)
- 8 Large eggs
- 1/4 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 tsp Garlic powder
- 3/4 cup Cheddar cheese (grated)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Ketchup, for serving
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. In a 12-inch (oven-safe) cast-iron skillet, add a drizzle of olive oil and ground beef over medium heat. Cook beef, breaking it up as it cooks, until it’s browned.
2. Once beef is cooked, add onions and cook for a few minutes until they’re soft. Season the mixture with garlic powder and a pinch of salt and pepper.
3. Meanwhile, whisk together the eggs and cream.
4. Sprinkle the beef mixture with about 1/2 cup of grated cheese (leave most of it to top the frittata later). Then pour the egg mixture over beef and onions and spread out eggs so they’re even in the dish.
5. Transfer dish to the oven and bake for 20 minutes at 350° F.
6. Remove frittata and top with the rest of the grated cheese. Then return to oven for 5 minutes.
7. Serve while warm with ketchup!
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 310.00
- Fat Content: 25.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 473.00mg
- Sodium Content: 274.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 18.00g
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.