Mini Meatloaf Meatballs
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 30 Minutes
Cook Time: 35 Minutes
Total Time: 65 Minutes
- 3 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 3 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Red or yellow pepper (diced)
- 1/2 cup Carrots (shredded, chopped)
- 1 cup Spinach (shredded)
- Banana peppers (about 10 rings, diced)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 30 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 65 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Dice onion, peppers, banana peppers, carrots and garlic cloves. This recipe works well with any of your favorite veggies finely diced! Get creative. Then, in a large mixing bowl add ground beef, garlic powder, Worcestershire sauce, eggs, and diced veggies. Combined all the ingredients well. Then roll out meatballs into the size of a golf ball and place on a lined cookie sheet. This recipe makes over two dozen meatballs which are great to freeze for later. Place cookie sheet into your freezer and let meatballs freeze for about 1.5 hours. Then pull out cookie sheet and transfer meatballs into a freezer safe baggie and store for up to 6 months.
2. Meatballs can be cooked immediately. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place meatballs into a muffin tins and bake for 12 mins. Remove meatballs from oven and remove from muffin tin. Drain excess water from muffin tin. Then replace meatballs back into the muffin tin and cover with ketchup. Bake for 5-10 more mins or until cooked through.
3. Meatballs can also be cooked straight from the freezer. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place meatballs frozen meatballs into a muffin tins and bake for 18 mins. Remove meatballs from oven and remove from muffin tin. Drain excess water from muffin tin. Then replace meatballs back into the muffin tin and cover with ketchup. Bake for 5-10 more mins or until cooked through.
These meatballs pair well with mashed potatoes and peas.
Recipe credit: Amanda Nighbert RD
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 199.00
- Total Fat Content: 10.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 91.00mg
- Sodium Content: 260.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 6.00g
- Fiber Content: 1.00g
- Sugar Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 23.00g