Grilled Burger Bowl
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 6 cups Green Leaf Lettuce (chopped and firmly packed)
- 1/2 cup Grape Tomatoes (halved)
- 4 slices Onion
- 4 Baby Dill Pickles (cut in half crosswise)
- 1/4 cup Shredded Cheddar
- 4 tsps Mayonnaise
- 4 tsps Ketchup
- 4 tsps Mustard
- 1 tsp Water
- Salt and Pepper (to taste)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
2. Preheat a grill over medium-high heat. Form the ground beef into 4 thin patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Place the patties on the grill and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside to cool slightly.
3. Assemble the burger bowls. Evenly distribute the green leaf lettuce among 4 bowls. Top each portion with a grilled burger patty, baby tomatoes, onion slices, pickles, and cheddar.. Drizzle each bowl with the dressing, season with salt and pepper, then serve!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 333.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 107.00mg
- Fiber Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 33.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.00g
- Sodium Content: 539.00mg
- Sugar Content: 3.00g
- Total Fat Content: 19.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.