Banh Mi Burger Bowl
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 2 slices Clean Eating bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 8 cups Bibb or butter lettuce
- 1/4 cup Cilantro (fresh)
- 1 Seedless cucumber (cut into matchsticks)
- 2 Carrots (cut into matchsticks)
- 1/4 Jalapeno (seeded and cut into matchsticks)
- 1/2 cup Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Honey (optional)
- 1 1/2 tsps Salt
- 2 tbsps Mayonnaise
- 2 tsps Pickling water (from pickled vegetables)
- 2 tsps Sriracha hot sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
1. Place the cucumber, carrot, and jalapeno matchsticks in a jar. In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, water, honey (if using), and salt. Place over high heat and bring to a boil. Pour the liquid over the vegetables in the jar. Place the pickled vegetables in the refrigerator, uncovered, to chill while you complete the rest of the recipe.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the ingredients for the dressing.
3. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the bread to the skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until toasted and crispy.
4. Form the ground beef into 4 thin patties and season generously with salt and pepper. Add the vegetable oil to the skillet followed by the patties and cook until no longer pink in the middle, about 4 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
5. Assemble the burger bowls. Evenly distribute the lettuce among 4 bowls. Top with cilantro leaves, pickled vegetables, toasted bread cubes, and a burger patty. Drizzle with dressing and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 384.00
- Total Fat Content: 20.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 6.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 100.00mg
- Sodium Content: 939.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 16.00g
- Fiber Content: 8.00g
- Sugar Content: 7.00g
- Protein Content: 33.00g