Mediterranean Meatloaf Sliders
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 6 ozs Greek yogurt (plain non-fat)
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp fresh mint (finely chopped)
- 1 egg
- 1/2 small onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 2 tomato paste (or ketchup)
- 1 tsp garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/8 tsp ground all-spice
- 8 Slider buns
- 8 lettuce
- salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 23 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat broiler.
2. In a small bowl, whisk together the yogurt, lemon juice and mint. Season to taste with salt and pepper and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, lightly beat the egg. Add the next 10 ingredients (onion through beef) and blend well – using your hands is the best way to do this. Divide the beef mixture into 8 equal portions and shape into small patties. Using your thumb, make an indentation in the middle of each patty so they don't plump up while cooking. Place the patties on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray. Broil 6-8 inches from the element for 4 minutes per side.
4. Serve patties on whole-wheat slider buns, topped with yogurt-mint sauce and lettuce.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 428.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 43.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 109.00mg
- Protein Content: 40.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 2.00g
- Sodium Content: 774.00mg
- Sugar Content: 9.00g
- Total Fat Content: 11.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service