- 8 ozs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1/2 can Black beans (15 ounce can, drained and rinsed)
- 1/2 can Red kidney beans (15 ounce can, drained and rinsed)
- 1 cup Chicken stock
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (14 ounce can, undrained)
- 1/2 Onion (chopped)
- 1 1/2 tsps Chili powder
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3/4 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Cook Time: 5 Hours
- Total Time: 320 Minutes
1. Lightly spray the slow cooker with the cooking spray.
2. Place all the ingredients in the slow cooker and mix gently.
3. Cook on high for 4 to 5 hours, or on low for 7 to 8 hours, until the sweet potatoes are soft, or until the meat is cooked through.
Note: Leftovers are freezer friendly!