Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 4 Garlic cloves (minced)
- 2 tbsps Paprika
- 1 tsp Ground chipotle powder
- 2 tsps Cumin
- 2 cans Tomato sauce (8 ounce cans)
- 2 cans Diced tomatoes (14.5 ounce cans with juice)
- 2 cans Kidney beans (14.5 ounce cans with juice)
- 1 cup Frozen corn
- Low fat sour cream (optional)
- Shredded low fat cheddar cheese (optional)
- Fresh cilantro leaves (garnish)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the oil followed by the ground beef, onions and garlic. Cook and break up the ground beef as you go until it is browned, about 7 minutes. Add the paprika, chipotle powder and cumin then cook for 2 minutes more.
2. Add the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes with their juices, kidney beans with their juices and frozen corn to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer until you achieve your desired thickness, about 20 minutes.
3. Ladle into bowls, garnish with fresh cilantro leaves and serve with optional toppings, if desired (shredded cheddar, sour cream). Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 337.00
- Fat Content: 6.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 35.00mg
- Sodium Content: 431.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 45.00g
- Sugar Content: 7.00g
- Protein Content: 29.00g
- Fiber Content: 12.20g