Crispy Potato Round Casserole
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 60 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small onion (diced)
- 1 tsp Garlic (minced)
- 1 can Cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup Sour cream
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Frozen mixed veggies (green beans, carrots, peas and corn blend)
- 8 ozs Cheddar cheese (freshly shredded, divided)
- 1 Crispy potato rounds (32 ounce bag, frozen)
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 60 Minutes
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9x13 baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet cook ground beef, onion and garlic until beef is cooked through. Drain if needed.
3. Add cream of mushroom soup, sour cream and Worcestershire sauce to the ground beef and mix thoroughly.
4. Stir in vegetables.
5. Place the beef and vegetable mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish. Top with 4 oz of freshly shredded cheddar cheese.
6. Place frozen crispy potato rounds on top of the cheese layer. Depending on the size/shape of your dish, you may have some leftover.
7. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and top with the remaining 4 oz freshly shredded cheddar cheese. Bake for another 5 minutes, or until cheese is melted.
Recipe credit: Stephanie from the "Spaceships & Laserbeams" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 443.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 34.00g
- Protein Content: 23.00g
- Fat Content: 25.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 11.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 72.00mg
- Sodium Content: 743.00mg
- Fiber Content: 3.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Calcium: 251.00mg
- Iron: 3.00mg