Instant Pot Ground Beef Cheeseburger Breakfast Casserole
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 30 Minutes
Total Time: 40 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Onion powder
- 1/2 cup Bacon or bacon bits (cooked, crumbled)
- 8 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Heavy cream
- 1/4 cup Diced dill pickles
- 1 cup Grated cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce, for serving
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Turn your Instant Pot to the sauté setting. When the display says HOT add in the ground beef and break it up. Add in the garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Brown the beef for about 5 minutes. Drain off any grease.
2. Beat the eggs in a mixing bowl. Then stir in the beef, bacon, cream, dill pickles and cheddar cheese.
3. Spray an oven-safe pan that fits inside of your Instant Pot with non-stick cooking spray. Then pour the egg mixture into the pan. Loosely cover the pan with foil.
4. Pour 1 1/2 cups of water into the bottom of the Instant Pot. Lower the pan into the bottom of the Instant Pot.
5. Cover the Instant Pot and secure the lid. Make sure the valve is set to sealing. Set the manual/pressure cook button to 22 minutes. When the time is up let the pot sit for 10 minutes and then move the valve to venting. Remove the lid.
6. Slice the casserole and top with diced tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 182.00
- Fat Content: 15.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 8.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 250.00mg
- Sodium Content: 232.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 10.00g
- Sugar Content: 0.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.