Beef & Cheddar Sliders
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 18 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- Dill pickle slices
- 8 Sweet Hawaiian slider buns, split
- 8 slices Thick cut sharp cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 18 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Using 1 lb. of Laura’s 92% Lean ground beef, mix Worcestershire Sauce and salt & pepper to taste. Form into 8 patties and place on grill at medium heat. Cook beef thoroughly, about 2-3 minutes on each side. Just prior to removing patties from grill place 1 slice of cheddar on each patty and let melt. Remove from heat.
2. Place beef and cheddar patty on each bun, and top with pickles. Layer with additional favorite toppings and condiments and enjoy.