- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 5 Martin's Hoagie Rolls
- 1/4 cup Minced onion
- 2 tsps Minced garlic
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/2 tsp Fresh ground pepper
- 1 Red bell pepper (diced)
- 2 1/2 cups Barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsps Melted butter
- 1/2 tsp Granulated garlic
- 2 Green onions (sliced)
- Coleslaw for serving (optional)
- 4 slices Provolone cheese (optional)
- 2 tbsps Oil (for cooking ground beef)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Add ground beef to a large mixing bowl. Add onion, garlic, BBQ sauce, diced red peppers, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add oil to a heavy skillet and cook ground beef mixture until browned.
3. Mix butter and granulated garlic. Brush over outsides and tops of hoagie rolls and toast lightly.
4. Place coleslaw (optional) in hoagie rolls and top with ground beef mixture. Garnish with green onions and cheese slices, serve immediately.