Ground Beef Mini Crescent Cheeseburgers
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 pkg Onion soup mix
- 3 Crescent rolls (8-ounce tubes)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink, 5-7 minutes, breaking up beef into crumbles; drain. Stir in cheese and soup mix; set aside.
3. Separate crescent dough into triangles; cut each triangle in half lengthwise, forming 2 triangles.
4. Place 1 tablespoon of the beef mixture along the wide end of each triangle. Roll up; place pointed side down 2 in. apart on ungreased baking sheets.
5. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until golden brown.