Ground Beef & Vegetable Stew
Prep Time: 25 Minutes
Cook Time: 1 Hours
Total Time: 85 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup True Made Food’s Ketchup (or similar sugar-free ketchup)
- 1 Small onion (finely chopped)
- 1 clove Garlic (finely chopped)
- 4 cups Water
- 2 tbsps Beef base
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 tsp Ground marjoram
- 5 Large carrots (cut into rounds)
- 4 Medium potatoes (peeled, cubed)
- 1 cup Fresh green beans (trimmed, cut into 1-inch pieces)
- 3 tbsps All-purpose flour
- 2 tbsps Water (or more as needed)
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes
- Cook Time: 1 Hours
- Total Time: 85 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until beef is browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes. Drain and discard grease. Add 4 cups water and beef base; stir to combine. Add sugar-free ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, pepper, celery salt, and marjoram; bring to a simmer.
2. Add carrots and simmer for 35 minutes. Add potatoes and green beans; cook until tender, about 15 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, mix flour and 2 tablespoons water together in a small bowl until no longer lumpy, adding more water if necessary. Stir into stew and simmer until thickened, 5 to 10 minutes.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 49.00
- Fat Content: 0.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 0.00mg
- Sodium Content: 508.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 12.00g
- Protein Content: 1.00g
- Sugar Content: 9.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.