Bento Box Green Ground Beef Pasta
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tsp Vegetable oil
- 16 ozs Dried pasta
- Food coloring (24 drops)
- 1 cup Shredded Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Broccoli (chopped)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the meat to the center of the hot pan. Use a stiff spatula to break the meat into a few large pieces. Let the meat brown without moving it for 4 to 5 minutes.
3. The beef has finished when it is evenly browned and shows no signs of pink.
4. Fill a large pot with water.
5. Add the food coloring to the water and bring it to a boil.
6. Add your pasta and cook it as the packaging says.
7. While the pasta is cooking, cook your broccoli. You can use fresh or a steamer bag of broccoli.
8. Drain off the pasta and add butter to taste.
9. Then add the ground beef, broccoli, and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!