Ground Beef Superfood Pizza
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 20 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1/2 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Prebaked whole-wheat pizza crust (12-inch)
- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Pizza sauce
- 5 cloves Garlic (chopped)
- 2 cups Shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsps Sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup Baby spinach
- 1 cup Sliced mushrooms
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 20 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 450°F.
2. In a skillet, cook ground beef, onion, 2 chopped garlic cloves, and salt and pepper at medium-high heat, stirring from time to time, 3 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
3. Drain any fat. Set aside.
4. Brush pizza crust with olive oil.
5. Spread pizza sauce on crust and scatter 3 chopped garlic cloves on top.
6. Top with ground beef, mozzarella cheese, sundried tomatoes, baby spinach and mushrooms. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
Click below to watch the video
Select your email service