Air Fryer Bacon Cheeseburger Meatballs
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 22 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 lb Meyer Heritage Duroc Applewood Smoked Bacon
- 1 Egg
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 4 ozs Cheddar cheese block
- 2 tsps Sesame seeds
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 22 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F.
2. Combine ground beef, salt, pepper, egg, and breadcrumbs in a mixing bowl. Thoroughly mix.
3. Cut cheese into 1/2-inch cubes.
4. Use a medium cookie scoop to form equal sized burger bites. Roll the ground beef mixture between your palms and form into a ball. Make a small divot in the center, then place the cheese cube inside. Form the ground beef around the cheese.
5. Wrap each burger bite with bacon. Tuck the ends of the bacon in as you wrap, or secure with a toothpick.
6. Place burger bites in a single layer in the air fryer and cook for 12 minutes. Stop halfway through to flip and evenly crisp the bacon.
7. Sprinkle burgers with sesame seeds and serve with ketchup and mustard to dip.