Air Fryer Ground Beef Meatloaf
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Carrots (finely shredded)
- 1/4 cup Mushrooms (finely diced)
- 1/4 cup Bell pepper (finely diced)
- 1/2 tsp Garlic salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsps Gluten-free breadcrumbs
- 3/4 cup Ketchup
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tbsp Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the air fryer to 350 degrees.
2. Combine all the ingredients and shape into 2 small meatloaves.
3. Place both meatloaves in your air fryer and cook for 25 mins or until internal temp reaches 160.
4. While your meatloaves cook, prepare your glaze.
5. After 20 mins, top your meatloaves with your glaze and cook for 5 more mins.
Recipe credit: Amanda Nighbert, RD
Click below to watch the video
Select your email service