Ground Beef, Roasted Veggies & Egg Breakfast Burritos
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Total Time: 55 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Sweet potato (peeled, cubed)
- 1 can Black beans (drained, rinsed)
- 4 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Kosher salt
- 2 tsps Sofrito seasoning
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 2 cups Kale (chopped)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- 1 Green pepper (diced)
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/2 cup Dairy-free shredded cheese
- Gluten-free tortillas
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 45 Minutes
- Total Time: 55 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add the sweet potato, kale, onion and bell pepper to a pan and toss with olive oil.
3. Bake for 20 minutes until potatoes are fork tender.
4. In one skillet cook your ground beef over medium heat until browned and add the salt, pepper and sofrito seasoning.
5. Scramble the eggs in a pan.
6. Now time to assemble. Add a little cheese to the base of the burrito, add some black beans, ground beef, eggs then add the veggies. Top with some cheese and roll up.
7. Heat up a skillet and add the burrito to a pan and cook each side for approx. 3 minutes until lightly browned. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Danielle Cochran