Grilled Meatloaf Sliders
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 Onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsps Campbell's Condensed Healthy Request Tomato Soup
- 1 tbsp Low-sodium soy sauce
- 6 Crackers (of your choice, crumbled)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 6 Slider buns or rolls
- Mashed potatoes, French fried onions (optional, for topping)
- 50/50 Ketchup, Worcestershire mixture (low sodium preferred)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a bowl mix all ingredients, and mold into sliders or mini meatloafs. Put in the freezer while you heat your grill to 400°.
2. Once grill has been heated cook sliders on each side for 5 minutes until cooked through.
3. Top burgers with a 50/50 Ketchup and Worcestershire mixture. Enjoy with mashed potatoes and crispy onions on your bun!
Recipe credit: Katy Weaver