Grilled Cajun Meatball & Veggie Kabobs with Remoulade Dipping Sauce
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 12 Minutes
Total Time: 27 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (92% lean)
- 2 tbsps Cajun seasoning (divided)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg
- 4 tbsps Unsalted butter
- REMOULADE SAUCE
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps Creole mustard
- 1 tsp Horseradish
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 Zucchini (sliced)
- 2 Summer squash (sliced)
- 2 Bell peppers (diced)
- 1 Onion (diced)
- Green onions for garnish
- Olive oil spray
*12 oz beef products only - Reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 12 Minutes
- Total Time: 27 Minutes
1. Soak wooden skewers in water for at least 30 min. Alternatively you can use metal ones.
2. Make remoulade sauce by combining mayonnaise, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire, and lemon juice in a small bowl and whisk to combine. Set aside.
3. Make meatballs by combining Lauras Lean beef, 1 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, salt, pepper, bread crumbs, and egg in a bowl and using a fork combine.
4. Form meatball mixture into 1" balls.
5. Layer veggies and meatballs onto skewers leaving about 1" of space on either side and repeat until all meatballs and veggies have been used.
6. Spray with olive oil spray on either side of kabobs to prevent sticking.
7. Melt butter and whisk with the remaining 1 Tsp. of Cajun seasoning.
8. Preheat grill to medium high heat and place kabobs onto the grill.
9. Let cook on one side for 4-5 minutes and then flip to the second side for another 4-5 minutes.
10. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes if needed for desired doneness. The last 2 minutes of cook time brush the kabobs with the Cajun butter.
11. Serve with remoulade sauce on the side and sprinkle with green onions.
Recipe credit: Leigh Ann from "My Diary of Us" online blog
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 385.00
- Fat Content: 28.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 136.00mg
- Sodium Content: 949.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 10.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.50g
- Protein Content: 24.00g