- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 Small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 cans Salt-free diced tomatoes (14.5-ounce can, undrained)
- 1 can Salt-free tomato sauce (8-ounce can)
- 1 can Tomato paste (6-ounce can)
- 2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 7 oz Packaged spaghetti (uncooked)
- 2 tsps Grated reduced-fat Parmesan cheese (for garnish; optional)
- 2 Fresh basil leaves (diced, for garnish; optional)
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook first 3 ingredients in a large stock pot or Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and onion is tender, drain.
2. Stir in tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
3. Add pasta and cover, reduce heat and simmer, stirring often 20 minutes.
4. Top with reduced-fat Parmesan cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 298.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 52.40g
- Cholesterol Content: 13.00mg
- Fat Content: 3.10g
- Fiber Content: 6.20g
- Iron: 6.00mg
- Protein Content: 16.30g
- Saturated Fat Content: 0.50g
- Sodium Content: 475.00mg
- Sugar Content: 6.20g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.