One Pot Spaghetti & Meat Sauce
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 35 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 Small onion (chopped)
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 3 cans Diced tomatoes (14.5-ounce can, undrained)
- 1 can Tomato sauce (8 ounce can)
- 1 can Tomato paste (6 ounce can)
- 2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 tsp Dried Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1 tsp Salt
- Dash pepper
- 7 oz Packaged spaghetti (uncooked)
- Grated fresh Parmesan cheese and fresh basil leaves
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 35 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook first 3 ingredients in a large stock pot or Dutch oven, stirring until beef crumbles and onion is tender, drain.
2. Stir in tomatoes and next 7 ingredients; bring to a boil.
3. Add pasta and cover, reduce heat and simmer, stirring often 20 minutes.
4. Top with cheese and fresh basil, if desired.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 269.00
- Fat Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 15.60g
- Fiber Content: 3.30g
- Iron: 3.30mg
- Sodium Content: 496.00mg
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.