Loaded Breakfast Skillet
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- Baby potatoes (10-15 potatoes)
- 1/2 White onion (finely chopped)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- Olive oil (or other cooking oil)
- Seasonings to taste (salt, pepper, cumin, red chili flakes)
- Toppings (avocado, dairy free sour cream, pico de gallo)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 50 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Wash baby potatoes thoroughly and cut into cubes.
2. Place cubed potatoes into a large bowl of cold water and let them sit for 5 minutes. This removes extra starch and allows potatoes to cook evenly.
3. Drain the water from potatoes, and place them into the microwave for three minutes.
4. Place a pan or skillet on the stove over medium heat, and heat a generous drizzle of olive oil.
5. Once the oil is hot, add chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook for 3 mins, or until golden, then add your potatoes and season everything well.
6. Fry the potatoes for about 15-20 minutes, mixing occasionally.
7. Move the potatoes to the side and add ground beef to the skillet. Season the ground beef, and add more oil if needed.
8. You’ll know everything is ready when the potatoes become crispy and golden brown and the ground beef is fully cooked.
Select your email service