Ground Beef Sweet Potato Hash
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 25 Minutes
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1/2 cup Onion (chopped)
- 2 Sweet potatoes (chopped)
- 1 cup Sweet or bell peppers (sliced)
- 1 cup Kale
- 1 tsp Paprika
- Salt and pepper to taste
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 30 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of oil and cook ground beef. Break the meat apart as it cooks then season with paprika, salt, and pepper.
2. Add onion and let cook until softened. Add peppers and sweet potato and let cook for about 10 minutes.
3. Stir in kale, remove from heat, and serve.