Fresh Herb Cheeseburger
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 15 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/2 cup Fresh herbs (dill, scallion, parsley, oregano, cilantro, etc.)
- 4 slices Cheese (American, cheddar or provolone)
- 1 tbsp Mango chutney
- 4 tsps Low-fat mayonnaise
- Lettuce, red onion, tomato (slice onion and tomato; mix of arugula and fresh garden lettuce)
- Fresh dill for garnish
- 4 Hamburger buns (whole wheat with sesame seeds)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 15 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Heat grill to high. Mix herbs and ground beef in bowl gently but thoroughly. Pat meat mixture into 4 burger patties. Place gently on grill. Lower heat to medium and close grill lid. Cook about 5 to 7 minutes or to desired degree of doneness, flipping burgers one time as they cook.
2. Just before burgers are done, top each burger with 1/2 ounce cheese and allow to melt. Remove burgers from grill and let rest.
3. While burgers are resting, mix mango chutney and mayonnaise. To serve, place each burger on lettuce, sliced red onion and tomatoes, top each burger with heaping teaspoon of mango-mayo. Garnish with fresh dill and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calcium: 11.00%
- Calories: 222.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 72.00mg
- Fat Content: 10.00g
- Iron: 17.00%
- Protein Content: 28.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 5.00g
- Sodium Content: 236.00mg
- Vitamin A: 8.00%
- Vitamin C: 5.00%
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.
Select your email service