- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef (96% lean)
- 1 Small onion (finely chopped)
- 2 cups Fat-free salsa
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 can Low-sodium black beans (15-ounce can, drained, rinsed)
- 2 cups Frozen corn kernels (thawed)
- 1 can Chopped green chiles (4-ounce can)
- 1 can Low-sodium red enchilada sauce (10-ounce can)
- 1 tbsp Low-sodium taco seasoning
- 10 Small white corn tortillas
- 1/2 cup Reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- Black olives, cilantro, red peppers, diced tomatoes, green onions, avocado, fat-free sour cream (for garnish, optional)
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 30 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 9×13 baking dish with non stick cooking spray. Set aside.In a large skillet, cook lean beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink. Drain meat, if needed.
2. Cook until onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute.
3. Stir in salsa, black beans, corn, enchilada sauce, green chilies, and taco seasoning. Stir until well combined. Remove from heat. Set aside.
4. Meanwhile, spray a large skillet or pan with non stick cooking spray. Heat skillet over medium heat. Cook tortillas for 1-2 minutes on both sides. Repeat until all 10 tortillas have been cooked.
5. Layer five tortillas on the bottom of the prepared pan-don’t worry if they overlap.
6. Spread half of the mixture over the layer of tortillas. Add another five tortillas on top.
7. Spread the remaining mixture evenly until the tortillas are fully covered.
8. Cover with aluminum foil. Bake for 30 minutes.
9. Uncover, and sprinkle the top with cheese.
10. Bake for another 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
11. Garnish with your favorite toppings such as: olives, cilantro, red peppers, diced tomatoes, green onions, avocado, and/or fat free sour cream.
Recipe credit: The Pound Dropper
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 240.00
- Fat Content: 1.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 33.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 32.00g
- Fiber Content: 6.00g
- Sugar Content: 2.00g
- Protein Content: 17.00g
- Sodium Content: 145.00mg