Easy Ground Beef Bulgogi
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- 1 tbsp Vegetable oil
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 cup Onion (diced)
- 1 tbsp Ginger (freshly grated)
- 1/4 cup Soy sauce
- 2 tbsps Light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Gochujang Korean red pepper paste
- 2 Green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp Toasted sesame seeds
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 20 Minutes
1. In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and gochujang sauce.
2. Heat oil in a cast iron pan or large pan over medium-high heat.
3. Add the meat, onion, and garlic, breaking it into crumbles until no longer pink.
4. Add the sauce and let simmer until the liquid has reabsorbed, about 2-3 minutes. Add green onions and sesame seeds; and toss together.
5. Serve over warm rice, fried egg, and serve.
Recipe credit: Linda from "Simply Healthyish" online blog