Midwest Chopped Cheeseburgers
- 1 lb Laura’s Lean Ground Beef
- 12 Small dinner rolls
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Sriracha hot sauce
- 1 tbsp Extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 Small sweet onion (diced)
- 1 tsp Kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp Black pepper
- 1/4 cup Dill pickle relish
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- 6 slices American cheese singles
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 25 Minutes
- Total Time: 40 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly coat a 9 x 13 pan with nonstick cooking spray. Place the bottoms of the rolls in the prepared pan, reserving the tops.
2. In a small bowl whisk together the mayonnaise and Sriracha hot sauce. Set aside.
3. In a large nonstick skillet, heat the olive oil over medium-high. Add in the onion and ground beef; cook until onions are translucent, and the beef is no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Drain off fat. Season with the salt and pepper and stir in the dill pickle relish. Set aside.
4. Spread an even amount of ketchup onto each roll bottom, followed by the cooked ground beef. Top with the cheese slices. Spread the spicy mayo mixture on the dinner roll tops and place on top of the cheese.
5. Bake until the bread is toasted, and the cheese is melted, 5-10 minutes. Serve right away and enjoy!
Select your email service