- 2 tbsps Olive oil
- 1 Onion (thinly sliced)
- 3 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 8 ozs Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 Zucchini (medium, thinly sliced and cut in half)
- 1 Yellow squash (medium, thinly sliced and cut in half)
- 1 can Diced tomatoes (28 ounce can with juices)
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Red pepper flakes
- Spinach or baby greens (2 handfuls)
- 8 ozs Pasta of choice
- Grated parmesan for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 35 Minutes
- Total Time: 45 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Cook pasta according to package directions. Set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 400F.
3. Grease 11 x 17-inch baking sheet with extra-virgin olive oil.
4. Place vegetables on baking sheet, add the garlic, dried herbs, salt and pepper.
5. Toss well, coating all the vegetables with the seasonings and oil.
6. Spread the vegetables evenly on a large baking sheet.
7. Place on middle rack in oven and bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
8. Serve veggies over a bed of pasta with a sprinkle of parmesan.
>> Perfect Pairings recommendation: Lemongrass Beef Sliders
Click below to watch the video
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 595.00
- Fat Content: 9.40g
- Saturated Fat Content: 1.30g
- Cholesterol Content: 125.00mg
- Sodium Content: 145.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 105.00g
- Sugar Content: 5.00g
- Protein Content: 25.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.