Lemongrass Beef Sliders
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Cook Time: 10 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup lemongrass finely chopped (using the light colored parts only)
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1/2 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsps vegetable oil
- 8 slider buns
- 2 tsps sweet soy glaze
- 1 bunch fresh basil (leaves removed)
- 1/4 seedless cucumber (thinly sliced)
- salt to taste
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes
- Cook Time: 10 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Place the ground beef, finely chopped lemongrass, garlic and toasted sesame oil in a bowl and stir together thoroughly. Form the meat mixture into 8 small patties, making them about 1/2 inch thick.
2. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat (can also be made on the grill). Cook the patties until they are no longer pink in the middle, about 5 minutes per side.
3. Place each patty onto a slider bun. Top with 1/2 teaspoon of sweet soy glaze, 3 basil leaves, and 3 slices of cucumber. Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 483.00
- Carbohydrate Content: 27.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 101.00mg
- Fiber Content: 12.00g
- Protein Content: 39.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Sodium Content: 469.00mg
- Sugar Content: 10.00g
- Total Fat Content: 12.00g
Estimated values generated by Cook'n Software.