Camping Ground Beef Taco Skillet
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1 cup Salsa
- Head of lettuce
- 1 cup Tex-Mex shredded cheese
- Nacho chips
- Sour cream (optional)
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
Prepare the ingredients. Tip: cook and season the ground beef at home. Store in a large freezer bag for camping. This makes prep and clean up while camping easy!
1. Place ground beef, salsa and cheese in the skillet.
2. Cook over the fire until cheese is melted, and the dish is heated completely. Tip: be sure to use oven mitts when handling the hot cast iron.
3. Top with fresh cilantro.
4. Serve with lettuce, nachos and top with sour cream.