Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 7 Minutes
Total Time: 17 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 1/4 cup Onion (finely minced)
- 1/4 cup Parsley (chopped)
- 2 ozs Reduced-fat Monterrey Jack cheese (cut into four even 1/2 ounce pieces)
- 4 slices Reduced calorie oatmeal bread
- 2 Tomatoes (sliced)
- 4 Lettuce leaves
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 7 Minutes
- Total Time: 17 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Mix beef with onion and parsley and divide beef into 4 equal portions. Divide each individual portion in half so you have 8 equal portions.
2. Flatten 4 portions into rounds. Place a 1/2-ounce piece of cheese on top of each round. Flatten the remaining 4 portions of beef into rounds, place on top of cheese then seal edges of rounds together, sealing cheese in.
3. Grill (covered with grill lid) at 400-450°F about 5-7 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
4. To serve, place each burger on top of one slice of reduced calorie (45 calories per slice) bread. Top each burger with lettuce and sliced tomatoes and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 244.00
- Fat Content: 8.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 4.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 69.00mg
- Sodium Content: 258.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 13.00g
- Fiber Content: 1.00g
- Protein Content: 30.00g
- Vitamin A: 14.00%
- Vitamin C: 17.00%
- Calcium: 14.00%
- Iron: 21.00%