California Burger Wrap with Guacamole
Back To Recipe List
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 8 Minutes
Total Time: 13 Minutes
- 1 lb Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- 4 tbsps Fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp Chipotle en adobo (canned, finely chopped)
- 1 cup Shredded cabbage
- 1 Avocado (sliced, mashed with fork)
- 4 slices Reduced fat Muenster cheese
- 2 Flour tortillas (Spinach with garlic and pesto, large, burrito sized)
- Fresh cilantro
*Serving calculations based on 12oz beef products.
For 10oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Cook Time: 8 Minutes
- Total Time: 13 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. Turn grill to high. Shape beef into 4 burgers. Place on grill and cook, turning once, to desired degree of doneness.
While burgers cook, mix mayonnaise with chipotle peppers.
2. Lay 4 halves of tortillas out. When burgers are cooked, place 1 burger on each tortilla half. Top with about 1/4 cup cabbage, 1 slice reduced-fat cheese, 1 heaping tablespoon of chipotle mayo, 1/4 of the avocado, and a few cilantro leaves.
3. Fold tortilla over to make a wrap of the burger, leaving one end open and serve immediately.
Nutritional Analysis Per Serving
- Calories: 400.00
- Fat Content: 18.00g
- Saturated Fat Content: 7.00g
- Cholesterol Content: 79.00mg
- Sodium Content: 722.00mg
- Carbohydrate Content: 25.00g
- Fiber Content: 4.00g
- Protein Content: 35.00g
- Vitamin A: 13.00%
- Vitamin C: 22.00%
- Calcium: 20.00%
- Iron: 25.00%