Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cook Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 25 Minutes
- 2 lbs Laura's Lean Ground Beef
- True Made Foods BBQ Sauce (to taste)
- 1 Onion (sliced)
- 1 Tomato (sliced)
- Grillo Pickle Chips (to taste)
- 4 Hamburger buns
- Salt to taste
- 1 pkg Slaw mix
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 2 tbsps Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsps Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp Celery salt
- Pinch of sugar
*Serving calculations based on 16oz beef products.
For 12oz beef products reduce serving size by 1/4.
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes
- Cook Time: 15 Minutes
- Total Time: 25 Minutes
Serving size based on 1 cup (242g)
1. In a bowl you will want to add the Dijon mustard, apple cider vinegar, salt, pinch of salt and celery salt and toss it all together, evenly coating the slaw mix.
2. Cover the bowl and place in the fridge while you work on your burgers!
3. Form burger patties into 4 equal-sized balls, place on grill/grill pan or cast iron. Smash burger down to form a patty.
4. Grill for 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
5. While cooking on the second side brush the burger with True Made Foods BBQ sauce.
6. If you are topping the burgers with cheese, you will want to add the cheese and allow it to melt slightly.
7. Serve with your toppings like Grillo pickle chips, slaw, etc, the list is endless!
Recipe credit: Arianna Thomopolous